- 27th November, 2012 09:30:00 — 27th November, 2012 16:30:00
- The Natural Theatre Company, Widcombe Institute, Widcombe Hill, Bath, BA2 6AA
- Posted by:
- Hilary Light
- 01225 475824
Would you like to learn, in just one day, how new design thinking linked to ‘service design’ can help your business grow, develop, compete and make more money? This workshop explores powerful design thinking that transforms businesses – both yours and your clients’.
All workshops are practical and enjoyable with context and tools that you can work with straight away for immediate impact. The outcomes go deep; right to the heart of an organisation, innovating change and success.
Who Is It For?
This workshop is for design agencies, advertising agencies and web development or digital agencies. It’s also very well received by senior commercial staff, such as managing directors or marketers who are involved in commissioning design services.
Why Does It Matter?
Today’s economy is forcing us to take a different approach to competitive advantage. Good design of brand or product is no longer enough. Agencies need to learn how to influence the design of their clients’ services too. This is a hot topic and service design is a growing industry.
What Will This Workshop Cover?
• What is service design?
• How do you review an existing service and identify areas for improvement?
• How do you create and map a customer experience journey?
• How can you introduce service design to your own offer, adding value to the work you
do for clients and differentiating you from competitors?
• How do you create new service propositions and how do you involve your customers
and their customers in this process?
What Will You Get?
• An advantage over your competitors and big opportunities for your design business.
• Some tools to use with your clients so that you can get cracking straight away – so you
can add value to what you do for existing clients and for new clients. They may even
help you to win work.
• An exciting new perspective on what could be for your business and the chance to be
involved at the start of an exciting new proposition that could really change the way
design agencies work.
About the workshop leaders ' What Could Be'
What Could Be deliver workshops to design agencies. They understand design agencies and the particular pressures they face in combining creativity with business and commercial reality.
They help owners, directors and managers to:
• Define and refine their design services, to ultimately win new clients, retain existing
• clients and become more profitable
• Understand design agency culture and learn how to harness the power and the positives of the people and personalities involved in the business (including the owner!)
• Improve their skills in running a design business
Their ‘New Design Thinking’ workshops are running with great success in various locations across the UK including London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow. To see what previous delegates have to say about the workshops, and the value it added to their business visit whatcouldbe.com/ourclients