MediaClash is seeking a Junior Designer to work alongside the in-house team to help deliver design content for high-profile marketing campaigns for brand events and magazines.
A fantastic opportunity to experience working in a busy and creative media office. You’ll be working alongside the in-house team to help deliver design content for high-profile marketing campaigns for brand events and magazines. This role offers a breadth of experience and insight into a number of media platforms including magazines, websites and events.
MediaClash is a Bath-based publisher, event organiser and digital agency. This role is working alongside its events and marketing team to assist them in delivering print and digital assets for marketing campaigns to support flagship events.
This varied role will involve the following responsibilities:
• Designing promotional material for print such as adverts, flyers, posters, leaflets and brochures
• Designing assets to be used online
• Proficient with InDesign and Photoshop
• Eye for design, creativity
• Good communication skills – verbal, written
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Proactive, thinking ahead, get-things-done attitude
• Energetic and willing to go the extra mile
• Friendly and approachable
• Work well as part of a team, be helpful
• Organised and professional
Please send your CV and a letter explaining your experiences, interests and reasons why this internship should be yours, plus up to three examples of your work to email@example.com