The Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing successful client relationships and ensuring the execution of fantastic Direct Marketing / CRM campaigns.
Full Job Description
Senior Account Manager
CRM - Targeted marketing campaigns - Account Management
Bench are proudly working with Edit one of the UK’s most innovative and well-known Data Science, Technology, CRM and Media agency company. We are on a mission to support their search for a talented, proactive and energetic Senior Account Manager, to work in their offices located in Bath. We are looking for a candidate to be in charge of their new client.
Purpose of the Role:
The Senior Account Manager role is the main day-to-day contact for the assigned account, as well as being in full control of the clients projects and liasing internally across the agency to ensure that all areas of output are aligned. The role is also to be to support account on-boarding, growth and incremental business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities/ accountabilities:
- To lead and manage the day to day activity on assigned suite of account. Supporting Senior Account Directors, Account Directors or Business Director in identifying opportunities for growth.
- Take the lead CS role on the delivery of assigned campaigns and projects, or work as part of a team on larger projects - develop relationship with key clients and 3rd party agencies and relationship management of internal departments for delivery.
- Ability to work with and support peers, Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Ability to manage all elements of the Edit proposition for a client from insight & planning through to the data and creative briefing & execution.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen for financials, time and resource management and invoicing
- Agency Account Management experience
- Client facing - senior stakeholder management
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Very strong communication
- personality fit is KEY
- fast paced environment
- Real good understanding of CRM
- Digital Experience is not a must