New Business Manager focuses on securing and delivering new business opportunities to the business across the entire portfolio of services.
Full Job Description
New Business Manager
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
With a proposition covering Media Planning & Buying, Data, Analytics, Creative, Planning, CRM and Technology, the New Business Manager will be responsible for developing and closing a sustainable pipeline across the business’ offerings. This key role is also responsible for the planning and delivery of an effective territory sales plan and for delivering profitable new business and sustained client growth.
Accountable for the client sales and financial forecast, you will orchestrate resources to achieve high levels of client and prospect value, generate organic growth, securing input from colleagues, as required.
Bench Talent are a sister company to Edit, they manage our recruitment process end to end as an outsource partner.
Edit are an unrecognisable force within the Marketing Agency world. Based in new offices outside Bath Spa station this is a fantastic time to join the business.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals as assigned by management
- Develop new business within a specified territory
- Develop and manage sustainable pipeline of new business
- Develop comprehensive Territory plans including Personal Prospecting and marketing collaboration commitments
- Provide regular and complete activity and financial forecast reporting as required by management
- Maintain and develop relationships with key technical and business stakeholders
- Establish effective relationships with technology partners
- Establish solid business relationships with the subject matter experts from Edit to protect and grow revenue streams from across our full range of services
- Ensure that effective account and sales plans in place for key opportunities including but not limited to:
- Close plans
- Relationship and Decision Maps
- Foster senior client relationships that establish the group of businesses as trusted partners
- Significant experience in sales and new business development roles with experience of enterprise sales and demonstrable sales success against financial targets
- Strong team player, ability to motivate and inspire multi-disciplinary colleagues with open and honest communication - and co-ordinate resources
- Comfortable with owning and delivering personal prospecting plans
- Excellent qualification skills
- Ability to assimilate new material quickly - and to discern business value
- Ability to plan, organise and effectively communicate compelling ideas and concepts at all levels, including C-suite