Support and maintain the business systems, supporting end users and clients.
Full Job Description
Salesforce & ERP
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a System Administrator to join our IT Delivery Team in Bath.
Purpose of the Role
Take ownership of the day to day management of our businesses’ ERP Solution, Force, which is built on the Salesforce Platform. Take the role of a Super User within the business and working with the Business Systems Manager ensure that the system is adequately maintained and documented whilst providing support to the end user.
- Ensuring that new users are appropriately set up in the new system.
- Provide day to day support to the business on queries regarding the system.
- Help manage and deliver on the product backlog to ensure the system is continuously adapting to the needs of the business.
- Look to be able to spot areas of the improvement in the system and then development to fruition with the assistance of the system owner.
- Assist in the system scoping and implementation of any large-scale system solutions across the business, being able to pick up and drive forward the completion of actions or specific pieces of work if required.
- Assist in the development of the product roadmap to ensure that the business systems continue to meet and exceed the expectations and needs of the business over time.
- Assist in the ownership of any business system change considering; analysis of business need, assessment against existing solutions, collaboration with all stakeholders to determine requirements, a detailed business plan with costs, a thorough software selection process
- Post deployment evaluation ensuring that the implementation meets business requirements and expectation
- Ensure process changes, enhancements, and modifications are communicated and training is provided to all affected users as part of any system activity.
- Assist in the provision of Support and Training on new business systems and where appropriate delivering training to new starters as and when appropriate.
- To take on new opportunities for personal development in different tools with a willingness to self teach if needs be.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Systems Manager.
Skills, Experience & Personal Qualities
- Previous experience within an IT Teams, supporting business critical systems.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction.
- Strong skills across the Microsoft Product stack (Excel, Word…)
- Ability to get under the hood of a system and learn the ins and outs of how it works.
- Experience with Salesforce (not essential)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels within an organisation in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain key business documentation
- Good understanding (experience preferable) of the different elements of a business (Sales, operations, finance).
- Willingness to travel (if required) as part of the role.
We offer a fantastic range of employee benefits including healthcare, pension, wellness reward programmes, life assurance, critical illness cover, flexible working hours, social events, pay-day breakfasts and the chance to own your own learning and development.