You’ll play a key role in our creative team helping to deliver world-class work to our clients, while contributing ideas to the creative team as a whole. You’ll have strong written skills, a good eye for design and be full of ideas. You'll be a great organiser, comfortable taking ownership of projects and communicating status and requirements to the business. You'll also have a passion for technology, video games and broader modern culture — music, films, TV, podcasts, literature, design and crucially social media.
Ideas and their development are key here at Dialect. This role offers an opportunity to be a big part of our ideation and creative process; thinking about audience, messaging and cross-platform delivery. Here at Dialect we can help you develop your skills through the support of a collaborative team. Give us your best and we'll back your great ideas and help you grow as a successful creative.
You are likely to be a graduate or have experience in digital content/editorial or branded content at a junior editorial level.
What you'll be doing at Dialect
Client briefs and pitch response
You will play a key role in how Dialect manages incoming briefs from client and produces presentations in response. This will involve:
● Client meetings
● Taking comprehensive notes
● Interrogating briefs
● Creating precis of briefs containing core detail
● Messaging information and requirements to internal stakeholders
● Managing the creation and sign-off of response decks — written work, image sourcing, layout (within a predefined template)
Other key responsibilities
● Research — across creative themes, client competitive landscape, social channels, and product
● Contribute to and help manage Dialect's social media strategy
● Re-versioning of pitch presentations based on client feedback
● Video script writing, social posts, campaign copywriting
● Ideas, ideas, ideas...
Skills and attributes
● Quality written work — an understanding of writing for different audiences
● Experience with Google Creative Suite/Keynote
● Excellent attention to detail
● Good communication skills
● The ability to work to deadlines
● The ability to work in a team
● A passion for technology, video games and social media