We're a Bath-based digital agency, specialising in online media buying, landing page creation and conversion rate optimisation.
This vacancy is for a conversion design executive to help our clients produce incredible results from their paid media spend.
Full Job Description
Day to day, you will be responsible for supporting our clients with their creative requirements, be it producing advertising creative, designing iconography for websites, or producing wireframes for new landing pages.
Working with us you will be encouraged to pursue the areas you enjoy and thrive in, think creatively and push boundaries, and put company values and the needs of your clients ahead of profits.
- Designing and producing digital assets (e.g. banner advertisements, iconography, vector graphics) for a wide variety of clients
- Developing website landing page concepts, design and wireframing
- Enhancing website user experience and using A/B testing to improve performance
- Image editing for blog/social posting
- Assisting with design work for our agency brand and wider marketing
- Highly experienced with vector graphic design from concept to delivery
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
- Interest in UX design and implementation
- Diligent attention to detail, with excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of design concepts
- Passionate, self-driven and a willingness to learn
- Thoroughly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Great communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience with video editing using CC tools such as Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience with animation
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Opportunity for rapid salary and career progression
- MacBook Pro & welcome pack
- Fresh Fruit. Monday pastries and Friday lunches!*
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays & an extra day off for your birthday
- Business healthcare & wellbeing plan with access to GPs 24/7
- 25% off Gym Memberships
- Perks package with discounts for cinema, travel and over 30k brands
- Company socials & annual trips*
- Access to industry-leading training & courses
- Access to a really, really good agency Spotify playlist**
To apply, please send a cover letter, CV, and link to your portfolio/examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sadly, many of these have had to be put on hold whilst we're under lockdown and working remotely. Here's to hoping we'll be socialising together again soon!
** This is purely my opinion.