We're a Bath-based digital agency, specialising in biddable media, conversion growth and analytics. Learn more 👉
Full Job Description
About Bind Media
We're a Bath-based digital agency, specialising in biddable media, conversion growth and analytics.
As an agency, we’re currently just shy of 3 years old. Our age hasn't held us back from doing brilliant work, winning some amazing awards, building a strong reputation and growing a fantastic team of specialists.
We're proud to be:
- Carbon Positive through Ecologi
- Disability Confident employers
- Supporters and regular donators of the B1G1 (Business for Good) community
- The Drum Recommends Digital 2021 Award Winners: Grand Prix, Analytics, Online Advertising, Online Media Buying, Optimisation/Conversion, Client Service
- The Drum Recommends: Top PPC Agency 2021
- Creative Bath Award Winners 2020: Best Agency
You will be encouraged to pursue the areas you enjoy and thrive in, think creatively and push boundaries, put company values and the needs of your clients ahead of profits, and have fun every step of the way.
Role Description - PPC Account Executive
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of media buying campaigns across ad platforms such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook and LinkedIn, to name a few.
You will be fully trained to go beyond basic account management - from implementing advanced tracking setups and setting up website conversion rate tests, to analysing website performance and demonstrating success through insightful reporting.
- Developing and pitching cutting-edge paid media strategies to help grow our clients
- Building and optimising campaigns across Search, Display, Video, Social and Native ad platforms
- Keyword and competitor research
- Creation of ad copy and ongoing experimentation
- Website tracking and Google Analytics implementation
- Hypothesis, implementation, analysis and refinement of conversion rate optimisation tests
- Building interactive reports using Google Data Studio and monthly reporting via emails and calls with clients
- Developing strategies and creating media buying proposals for prospective clients
- 6+ months experience building, optimising and managing PPC accounts across major ad platforms
- Diligent attention to detail, with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passionate, self-driven and a willingness to learn and teach others
- Thoroughly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
Nice to Haves
- Experience in running PPC campaigns across platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit, Taboola, Outbrain, Tiktok, Spotify or Snapchat
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Unbounce or Zapier
- Certifications in Google Ads, Analytics and Tag Manager
- Opportunity for rapid salary and career progression
- MacBook Pro
- Fresh Fruit. Monday pastries and Friday lunches!*
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, days off over Xmas and an extra day off for your birthday
- Business healthcare & wellbeing plan with access to GPs 24/7
- 25% off Gym Memberships
- Perks package with discounts for cinema, travel and over 30k brands
- Company socials & annual trips*
- Access to industry-leading training & courses
- Access to a really, really good agency Spotify playlist**
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
* Sadly, many of these have had to be put on hold whilst we're under lockdown and working remotely. We plan to return to an office (Bath) in Summer 2021.
** This is purely opinion.