Due to growth across our clients and recent new business wins we are looking for a Paid Media Account Executive to join the Varn family and to help delight our clients.
In this role you would typically manage paid media campaigns across our client book.
Full Job Description
In this role you would typically manage paid media campaigns across our client book. You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of paid media campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social platforms and building and developing trusted relationships with our clients.
We are firm believers in employing for attitude and training for skill, so if you have knowledge and experience for the key responsibilities below, and a passion to learn new skills with a ‘can do’ attitude, then we would love to find out more about you.
Who are you?
- You are proactive, accountable, and very organised
- You are an excellent communicator, and you are confident in presenting data and recommendations to clients
- You will contribute to an environment that fosters open communication and trust with all team members, clients, and other stakeholders
- You will collaboratively work with teams across the business to deliver a seamless experience to our clients
- You have a curious mind and love learning to fill in the gaps in your knowledge
- You have the ambition to support Varn grow
- Setting up, building, and executing paid media campaigns for our clients
- Writing reports to show the impact of the optimisations made over the reporting time period
- Account handling a range of Varn clients
- Supporting on new business pitches to ambitious SMEs
- Keeping up to date with industry developments
Experience & Skills
- You have 1+ years of experience in managing Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns
- You are competent and experienced in running campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- You have experience using Google Data Studio and Google Analytics
- An understanding of the digital marketing landscape and user journeys
Who are we?
Our purpose is to nurture and develop a motivated and expert team. To care about our clients, our reputation and our clients results by being focussed and passionate about the things we spend our time on.
At Varn, our values are really important to us. So if you feel an affinity to our values, you could be a great addition to our team…
- EXPERIENCED EXPERTS >> We know that we know our stuff, be it search marketing, optimising websites, conducting technical audits and all of the SEO activity in between. This means our expert team is truly at the core of our business: Are you someone who will take enormous pride in being part of our expert team?
- RESULTS DRIVEN >> We want to deliver results for our clients, so the work we do must deliver value and have a positive impact on the businesses we work with, otherwise, it’s all just SEO talk. We like talking, but we like ROI more: Are you someone who will help us get the results our clients demand?
- HELPFUL PARTNER >> It is really vital that we work alongside our clients as a helpful partner, not just a supplier: Are you someone that looks beyond a ‘to do’ list, and is proactively thinking how best to deliver the best outcome for clients?
- TRUSTWORTHY & ETHICAL >> We take enormous pride in the fact you can unquestionably trust Varn to help, to do the right thing and we will always be open and honourable with clients: Are you someone who believes integrity and honesty is vital?
- HAPPY PEOPLE >> We are a friendly bunch and we want you to love working for us: Are you someone who thinks life is simply too short not to make it fun? If so, then you will fit right in.
- CARING TEAM >> Our team cares deeply about our community, our environment and each other’s wellbeing. Are you someone who wants to do good, as well as do good business?
What we will offer you
Salary: £20,000 – £28,000 dependent on experience. Part time also considered.
On top of your salary, you can also expect:
- 10% annual bonus (based on your salary) if we hit agency targets
- Opportunity to be part of a growing agency
- Work- Life balance with a family first ethos
- Access to our woodland office and our mobile Camper Varn office, so you can work outside and be inspired in new places.
- Quarterly socials
- 24 days of holiday (including 3 day Christmas close down) plus Bank holidays
- Your Birthday as a day off!
- Pension scheme
- Training & development opportunities
- Fun working environment
How to get in touch
To find out more about the Paid Media job opportunities at Varn please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your email an introduction to yourself and explain why you are getting in touch.
Deadline for applications 21st March 2023.