We are looking for:
A key member of the multi disciplined marketing team to drive and execute the demand generation activities. This will include all digital campaigns, events, social media, content and brand leadership across the Cloud Direct group.
Full Job Description
About Cloud Direct:
We're a bright, capable bunch focussed on helping our small to medium customers move to the cloud easily and safely. Fast moving and entrepreneurial, we're recruiting energetic people committed to excellence and personal growth along with the business.
Today, there are 170 of us across Bath, Bracknell, London and Cape Town, with more exciting growth plans in the pipeline. We help our people dig deep to make the most out of their careers with Cloud Direct. With great financial and lifestyle benefits, we also have 'fun fund' and regular sporty, foody and social occasions.
We're a Microsoft gold cloud solutions provider (CSP) for the small to midsize market, plus for hosting and Skype for Business, driving high growth around Azure and Office 365. We hold ISO 20000 (for service) and ISO 27001 (for security).
We recognise that our people drive and inspire the business, two reasons why we're Investors in People, Gold.
In this role you will:
- Grow the lead generation from marketing activities;
- Help target markets and work with sales and product management teams to plan lead generation activity;
- Manage and execute multiple campaigns across diverse vertical markets to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget;
- Understand and utilise multiple channels; email, phone, blogs, social media and web sites & as part of integrated campaigns;
- Understand the brand's positioning and how specific products or services reflect it;
- Maintain awareness of customer behaviour;
- And report on the effectiveness of campaigns and events;
- Work with partners to plan and execute opportunities for joint campaigns.
We are looking for:
- Ideally 1 years placement or post graduation relevant experience in a marketing department or agency;
- Good team working skills;
- Strong numerate and analytical skills to identify campaign success and pain points;
- Able to work well in a multi-disciplined/cross -functional team;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Customer focused;
- Able to understand and deliver project goals;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build close-knit relationships;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Benefits of joining us:
- Pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Health cover
- Birthday lunches
- Fun fund
- Cycle to work scheme