We’re looking for a driven Account Manager to join our fast-paced agency and manage one of our leading blue-chip accounts. You will have responsibility for your own areas of the account, overseeing digital and print projects that range in terms of scale and scope.
An Account Manager at Six must demonstrate impressive client handling skills - be an effective communicator, able to confidently address and understand our client’s needs as well as identify and forecast new opportunities.
You’ll be constantly curious with an innate desire to know more about both our own agency and our clients. At Six we’re always learning. You’ll have an appetite for latest developments and be up-to-date with industry news and you’ll see the bigger picture without losing sight of the small details.
You have already gained a minimum of three years’ experience as an Account Handler within a creative marketing agency, with experience and a proven track record delivering successful integrated campaigns.
Although FS experience is preferred, it is not essential, but you will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline.
You will be self-motivated as well as pro-active, ambitious to grow the role and confident in presenting agency creative and credentials.
Six are an established agency with an impressive and varied client list that includes both global and local clients; we pride ourselves on being independent, in business and mind. We offer a working environment that we’re proud of. Now is a great time to join us and help shape the next chapter in our story and your own.
Everyone at Six enjoys:
• 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
• Christmas closure
• Company pension scheme
• Monthly seated massages and lunchtime yoga classes
• Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
• Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
• Dedicated events team organising regular socials, crafting sessions, lunch swaps, sport events and Friday desk beers
• Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
• Training budget and bespoke personal development plan
• Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events on Six, including the fantastic WEDF talks
• Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton.
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV to email@example.com