Bath Tourism Plus, the official Destination Marketing Organisation for Bath and the surrounding area, is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join its busy marketing team.
The successful candidate with lead on the digital marketing strategy and management of all digital marketing platforms including Bath Tourism Plus’s suite of websites, social media channels, email marketing activity and digital advertising.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of digital marketing based on a minimum of 3 years’ experience. The post holder will also be required to demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to manage a team.
A copy of the job description and person specification can be found here https://visitbath.co.uk/about-visit-bath/job-vacancies. Please apply by sending in a personal profile/CV with a covering letter to Gaynor Thomas, Acting Head of Marketing Gaynor_Thomas@bathtourism.co.uk.
Full Job Description
- To create a new digital strategy that complements the Destination Marketing Strategy and provides a plan of targeted activity to help Bath Tourism Plus reach its ambitious goals.
- To manage, edit, review and maintain Bath Tourism Plus’ range of market-leading websites.
- To ensure that all websites perform to a high standard, offering a coherent user journey that inspires the consumer to take action.
- To manage copywriting, maintenance and editing multiple websites.
- To carry out SEO audits and maintenance when necessary.
- To strategically plan and manage the company’s multiple social media channels to ensure that they are efficient, targeted, relevant and measured.
- To ensure that there is regular communication with trade and consumer sectors using e-marketing technologies.
- To review CRM as part of the redevelopment of the prime website.
- To steer the provision of well-maintained databases that meet industry standards and to guide their growth.
- To manage CMS (Content Management System) ensuring that all data is of high quality, consistent with brand guidelines and following relevant legal and regulatory guidelines.
- To ensure that there is full functionality across all platforms and fix technical issues with support teams and individuals, as required.
- To coordinate training and provide support to staff colleagues, as appropriate.
- To be informed with any relevant digital trends, news and updates to increase efficiencies and impact.
- To provide regular reporting on the full range of digital activity and to prepare campaign reports as required.
- To manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- To work with external contractors such as photographers, film makers, creative agencies and copywriters to regularly update content on all platforms.